Thursday, June 2, 2022
Cost: Free for Members / $25 Non-members
We live and work in a diverse community.
Ensure you provide a positive buying/selling experience – learn how to stay compliant and improve professionalism!
• Broker’s duty to educate agents on Fair Housing and ADA Claims
• Teach your clients how to build generational wealth
• Tips to help avoid Fair Housing and ADA Claims
• List of Best Practices to avoid discrimination claims
• DRE Fair Housing Regulations
• Talking points for clients & buyers letters
• Examples and results of lawsuits
• Steering buyers
• Landlord and renter issues
• Matthew S. Kenefick
• Steve Lerner, DRE Assistant Commissioner for Legal Affairs
• Eva Melgarejo
• Mike Rohde
Moderated by John Giardinelli
For More Information:
E-mail Support or Call 7142455500.