Thursday, May 26, 2022
Scott Knudson, Lead Inspector
Cost: Free for Members / $25 Non-members
The home inspection process is one of the most crucial parts of the home buying process. Offers are finalized or revoked as a result of an inspector’s report. A home, well, or septic inspection can be a source of anxiety for buyers, sellers, and real estate agents. However, real estate agents can ease some of their clients’ anxieties by better educating and preparing all parties for the home inspection process. Many aggravations can be avoided if the real agent prepares the buyer and seller before the inspection takes place.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Set expectations for the buyer
• Explain common components and purpose of a septic system
• Explain the best use practices of a home septic system
• Provide the buyer general guidance on maintenance of a septic system
• Identify which jurisdiction will require a Point of Sale inspection in order to transfer the real estate
For More Information:
E-mail Support or Call 7142455500.