Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Cost: Free for Members / $25 Non-members
We live and work in a diverse community.
Ensure you provide a positive buying/selling experience – learn how to stay compliant and improve professionalism!
• List of Best Practices
• List of actual words you cannot use in advertising
• Talking points for clients
• Examples & results of lawsuits
• CRMLS Rules regarding Public Remarks
• Broker’s duty to educate agents
• Steering buyers
• Landlord issued & renters
• Buyer’s Letters
• How to function as a REALTOR® in a transaction
• John Giardinelli, Moderator
• Professor Molly Stafford, Pacific McGeorge School of Law
• Branden Butler, Attorney, Department of Fair Housing
• Matthew DiFanis, J.D. REALTOR®, Broker-Owner of ReMax Realty Associates (Champaign, IL)
For More Information:
E-mail support or Call 7142455500.