Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Isaac Kim, CRPS®, CRPC®
Cost: Free for Members / $25 Non-members
Social Security Planning**
In 2011, the oldest baby boomers turned age 65. 10,000 people turn 65 every day in America and will continue to do so until 2029 according to the Pew Research Center.
Every boomer wants to know:
• When should I take Social Security?
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
• Is Social Security enough to live on?
This presentation will:
•. Cover the basics of Social Security (full retirement age, penalties/rewards for taking benefits early/delayed, PIA, spousal benefits, survivor benefits, etc.)
• Review a simple solution that answers the question “when should I start Social Security?”
For More Information:
E-mail Support or Call 7142455500.